Alaska Bound

A peek under the covers into the journey of a lifetime.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

The ulcer is gone. I think I got used to the water. Now I just have to get used to the prices....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Alaskan Summer

I came here for the cold weather and hot women. I would like to know where all the cold weather is… Today was hot. Not the kind of hot you find in, oh say, Florida, but hot non the less. The weather report says that it is 70 degrees. I think it feels more like 80 - I was walking around breaking a sweat. This is not something that I moved here for. I moved here for the cold weather, free money and no taxes. So far I like the no taxes thing. I think I will have to wait a little while for the cold weather and free money though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reformed Mama said...

no taxes? really? maybe we should move there.

my hubby is very conservative politically and would love to lve in a place where there are no taxes (aside from federal taxes of course).

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home